Affiliate Partner Rules
Incomedia prohibits affiliate partners from engaging in any of the activities mentioned below. Incomedia reserves final judgment on whether an affiliate abuses any of the following rules.
As an affiliate partner, YOU CANNOT:
- Engage in typosquatting, or own a typo domain. Domain names must not use misspellings of either "Incomedia" or "WebSite X5". Misspellings of domains include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and wrong key pressed;
- Own a domain which includes a Incomedia trademark or registered trademark. Domains containing the registered trademark "Incomedia" or "WebSite X5" are prohibited;
- Operate or utilise a website, or E-mail a link to a website, which contains or promotes the following types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-related, illegal, cracking, hacking, or that offer illegal goods or services;
- Use copycat sites or use any content or images from any Incomedia websites, except for content and images which have been expressly allowed for use by affiliate partners;
- Promote Incomedia products using spam or unsolicited commercial E-mail;
- Commit fraud or submit fake transactions;
- Use adware to promote Incomedia products. The use of parasites (programs that steal traffic from legitimate affiliates) is strictly prohibited.
Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals or other savings are available.
User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. "click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site" is NOT allowed).
Affiliates may not bid on Incomedia coupons or other phrases implying coupons are available if there is a) not a coupon posted or b) no coupons or savings available.
Affiliates may not generate iframes, frames pop-ups, pop-unders, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
All email advertising that includes advertising for Incomedia's products need to link to a landing page on the affiliate's website and not to the Incomedia or WebSite X5 domain, unless written permission is obtained in advance of the mailing.
Only after Incomedia's written permission, as an affiliate partner, YOU CAN:
- Direct to merchant linking. Without prior permission all pay per click and social media (Twitter, FaceBook. etc) advertising needs to link to the affiliate's site, not directly to the Incomedia or WebSite X5 websites.
- Trademark bidding.
- Run an ad campaign using keywords which include one or more Incomedia trademarks, including the keyword "Incomedia", "website x5", etc. This rule also applies to misspellings of Incomedia trademarks, including the "Incomedia" and "WebSite X5" trademark; the ad campaign and the keywords used must be approved by Incomedia before the publication.
- Use a Incomedia or WebSite X5 domain, such as "websitex5.com", as a domain or as a display URL in online ad campaigns, such as Google AdWords.
Any affiliate found to be in violation of the above terms is subject to immediate deactivation from the program, in addition to all fees being canceled from previous 7 days of violation being detected.